- Trade CFDs on Most Popular Cryptocurrencies
- Multiple Award Winning Platform
- Access All Financial Markets in One Place
- Join & Get A Chance To Win A Bitcoin
- Get Premium Promotions & Trading Incentives
- Doesn’t Accept US Traders
- No Support for ECN Trading
24Option.com is a website fully under the ownership of Richfield Capital and Rodeler Ltd. The company has been certified to provide clients with a Forex trading platform. 24Option.com has a licence #207/13 with CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). 24Option.com provides various Forex pairs to traders. These pairs include exotic, minor and major. 24Option.com is the leading provider of Forex trading services to Scandinavia, Europe and Russia.
The Forex trading services offered by 24Option.com are only provided in countries with regulated jurisdictions. 24Option.com does not offer Forex trading services in Australia, Canada, Belgium, France and the United States. The platform has won various awards including IGB awards, EGR awards and others. It has been featured on UK Forex, Forex Magnets, Investing.com and other world-renowned websites. 24Option.com sponsors the Italian football club Juventus FC.
Overview of 24Option
24Option.com was created to give traders better access to the Forex market. It is a leading Forex broker that utilizes the latest technology and tools like day-to-day analysis, educational seminars, webinars, economic indicators and a lot of financial articles. The platform is created for both expert and newbie, providing an avenue for mixing, trading and making profits. There are account managers on 24Option.com that help clients to create connections with brokers and help them have more knowledge of all benefits that 24Option.com provides them.
24Option.com offers online Forex trading services with maximum professionalism, quality and integrity. There are various financial assets that can be traded on 24Option.com. They include indices, stocks, currency pairs, commodities etc. With 24Option.com, traders can have full control over their trading activities. The platform can be accessed all-round-the-clock via computer and smartphone applications. Various platforms are supported including iOS, Android, Mac and PC.
Types of accounts on 24Option.com
There are 5 different types of accounts available on 24Option.com. Each account has its benefits. They are the diamond account, the platinum account, the gold account, the silver account and the basic account. The major benefits of the accounts are explained below:
• Basic Account: With the basic account, you get educational webinars and seminars, daily market brief, account managers, a demo trading account with €10,000 for trading practice and an intro to the financial market.
• Silver account: With this account, you get all the benefits of a basic account along with max lots, explanation of risk management, basic and advanced analysis. Trading strategies are explained in the short, medium and long-term. You don’t get to pay any maintenance fee, but you must deposit €2500 into the account.
• Gold account: With this account, you get all the benefits that the basic and silver account have to offer. You also get a course instruction on MetaTrader 4, free WD and trading central. You must deposit €25,000 for this account.
• Platinum account: For this type of account, you get all the benefits of the previous accounts along with tight spreads. You need a deposit of €100,000 for a platinum account.
• Diamond account: The diamond account has the most benefits of all. You get all the benefits of all the previously mentioned accounts along with some extra benefits. The diamond account requires a deposit of €250,000.
All these accounts give you access to demo trading accounts.
The leading Forex trading platform worldwide is MetaTrader 4. With the platform, traders can get full analytical and charting functions. MetaTrader 4 is perfect for both newbie and professionals. You can download MetaTrader 4 from 24Option.com. The application is available for iOS, Android, PC and popular web browsers. Meta Trader 4 is perfect for Forex trading, and it has been adopted worldwide.
24Option.com is a platform for trading Forex. The most common currency pairs on the platform are: EUR/JPY, CAD/JPY, AUD/NZD, EUR/USD, USD/CHF, AUD/CAD, AUD/USD, AUD/NZD, GBP/USD, CAD/CHF, NZD/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, CHF/JPY, CAD/JPY.
Traders can trade on over 100 financial instruments. They include indices, commodities and stocks. Traders can trade these financial instruments in a CFD format with put/call option and tight spreads. The financial assets on 24Option.com are spread across various options.
There are great bonuses available for users of 24Option.com. The bonus program offers bonuses at 3 different levels. The first level offers a bonus of 25% on a 31-trade plan. For this level, a user deposits $5000 which is for 25 trades. The trader then gets 25% of $5000 which is $1250 or 6 trades. Hence the trader gets 25+6 which is equal to 31 trades. For the second level, there is a bonus of 50% available with a total of 75 trades offered. A trader deposits $10,000 for 50 trades in the second level and gets 25 trades free which is equivalent to $5000 in free trades. That is a total of 75 trades. The third level has a 100% bonus with 200 trades in total. A trader deposits $20,000 for 100 trades. Then the trader gets a 100% bonus of $20,000, getting 100 more trades. This makes a total of 200 trades. You can select the bonus program level you are comfortable with and join.
At 24Option.com, there is a customer support service that is available 24/7. The customer support is very responsive and ready to meet your needs. Zendesk powers the live chat services available on the website. You can also contact the customer support service through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. You can send them an email through the email address on the website. There is also a blog section available on the website.
You won’t have any issue regarding the safety of the website as the website is licensed and regulated by the FCA, IFSC and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Should a dispute or a non-refund occur, these regulatory agencies will step in and offer you full recourse. Traders from non-regulated countries and the United States are not allowed to use the services of the website. The website also offers a demo trading account, so you can try things out for yourself before going for a live account.
24Option.com is a reputable broker regulated by CySEC and the IFSC. There are various instruments and tight spreads available on the website. For a week, you can access a demo account with $10,000 virtual funds in it. The trading experience on the website is great. We recommend them.